COLORADO NINJA LEAGUE Competition @ LOST ISLAND WARRIOR GYM
SEPTEMBER 10th & 11th, 2022
COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO
The Colorado Ninja League (CNL) is established to promote the sport of Ninja Obstacle Competition (N.O.C.) in the state of Colorado for athletes of all ages. The CNL is a Non-Profit organization dedicated to creating a series of meets at Ninja gyms throughout the state of Colorado. Any individual, group or facility may register & enter as many competitors as they like into any CNL meet. All registration funds go directly to prizes for CNL athletes.. We're excited to be hosting a Season 6 CNL Qualifier at Lost Island Warrior in Colorado Springs, Colorado!
There are divisions for children starting at age 6 through masters division (40+) and every age in between. All divisions will be included in this event with kids ( ages 6-13) on Saturday (9/10/22) and teens and adults ( 14+) on Sunday(9/11/22)!
Come and see how well you can do on our courses. Lost Island is a 25, 000 square foot outdoor Ninja Warrior Gym. You can see more about our gym at www.liwgym.com
Our competition will follow CNL rules and age/categories based on your age as of September 10th, 2022.
You will be encouraged to join CNL for Season 6 as you register if you are not already a member. (NOTE: Membership must be renewed every season you wish to compete.)
Prices (before convenience fees) DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS SEPTEMBER 5th, 2022.
Sign up now to reserve your spot. RUN ORDER IS RANDOMIZED!
When entering our facility you agree to the displayed waiver at the entry door
- $55 ATHLETE REGISTRATION
- $65 for PRO REGISTRATION
- $100 for any registration anytime after 9/05 and you must run first in your wave
DO NOT WAIT TO LAST MINUTE TO REGISTER!
Spectators are free, bring your own lawn chair! This is an outdoor course so bring SUNSCREEN, we do have some tent space with tables but there is some shady spots. First come first serve. I recommend bringing plenty of cold water. We do not have water fountains outside!
We will have a special CNL price of $10 DAY PASS for siblings (who are not competing) to do open gym in a designated area all day while at the event. Open gym is free to members with siblings competing as well as any athlete competing. There is limited free play area.
LOCATION OF EVENT: Lost Island Warrior Gym
1825 Dominion Way, Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Tentative Schedule- WEATHER EXPECTED TO BE BEAUTIFUL
Saturday, Sept 10th Park opens at 12:00 pm ( closed to a private party 9 am to noon)
Saturday, Sept 10th Park opens at 12:00 pm (closed to a private park rental 9 am to noon)
TO BEAT THE RAIN we are doing check in right at 12 pm and rules at 12;15 pm for 7U and 11U
ALL athletes in the 11U will go through rules at 12;15pm you can then watch or play mini golf or go to nearby mall. Temperatures are very cool and beautiful. We are not separating into waves because we want to beat the rain and go straight through all athletes.
- 7U and 11U wave 1 12;15 pm RULES & walkthrough. Check in opens at 12:00 pm PLEASE BE ON TIME.
- 9 U will begin as soon as 7U ends to avoid RAIN, watch live on line Arrive by 1:45 pm to be safe! Rules estimated between 2 pm and 2;30 pm or when done with 7U. 7U and 9U courses are similar so come early and watch! We are trying to beat the rain!
- 11U continues straight through we are not separating into waves because we want to beat the rain we will run continuous 11U wave. You can watch rules on facebook live or come for rules and go mini golf or hang out. Again rain is expected about 4;00pm and we want to try to get through as much as we can!
- 13 U Check-in at 4;30 pm in case of RAIN WE WANT TO BEGIN 13U at 5 pm if possible! WE WILL have an indoor course set up at INDOOR GYM. If no rain then we will stay outside with original course similar to the 11U
- Indoor gym is located at 6060 Hollow Tree court next to back parking lot of Flex Gym near all the tires! Parking along small street follow green signs or google flex gym we are next to them. Look for BLUE DOOR and green LIW signs! It is less than 1/2 mile from the outdoor gym its just down the street!
7U will run at same time as 11U on different courses ( 12:15 rules) Podiums will immediately follow each age group! Top 5 awards
9U will run on 7U course after finished ( Rules will begin after podium is done! )
13U will run on same course as 11U after they are finished ( 5;00 rules or as soon 11 u is done) 13U will be INSIDE if rain is projected
We will do the best we can to be fair and quick and get through the course.
Sunday, September 11th
40+/Amateurs Check-in at 10:30am Rules & walkthrough begin 11;00 am START Masters go first!
15U Check in at 11 am Rules at 11;30 am ( after Masters start)
Pro - Check in at 2 pm Rules begin at 2;30 pm 3 pm START
15 U will run at similar time to amateurs and masters
Pros will have whole park to themselves
7u RULES START at 12:15 pm Check in at noon
11U RULES START at 12:15 pm Check in at noon
9U Starts after 7 U finishes ( estimated to be 2 pm)
13 U Check at 4:30 pm (we will go inside course if rain threatens) Start at 5 pm otherwise will start when 11U ends outside
ANY QUESTIONS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO SUZANNE HIMKA at email@example.com or text 719-232-2049