UNAA WORLD NINJA ATHLETE GAMES
Sat March 5,2022-Sun March 6,2022
The Ultimate Ninja Athlete Association (UNAA)
is one of the largest and most established ninja warrior style obstacle course racing leagues in the world.
We're excited to be hosting a Season 7 UNAA World Ninja Athlete Games Qualifier
at Sterling Gym.
A competition in which the entire world will compete on the same course design in
pursuit of finding the World’s Champions.
- There are divisions for children starting at age 6 through 17. Adults aged 18+ will not be included in this event.
- Our competition will follow UNAA rules and divisions based on your age as of January 1, 2022.
- At the beginning of each wave, participants will be provided with a Walk-Thru, which will consist of a clear explanation, and complete demonstration of each obstacle. The Walk-Thru will be immediately followed by a short Warm-Up time on the obstacles.
- There will be no advisement on strategy during the Walk-Thru, however, coaches and participants are encouraged to ask the Head Judge strategic questions privately during the Warm-Up to avoid misunderstandings.
- A qualified coach will be provided to any participant who needs one. Just ask!
- The Run-Order will be emailed out ahead of time to parents and coaches.
- A video will be taken of the Walk-Thru and each run for review purposes, in the case of a challenge being called by a judge, participant, or coach. These videos will be saved as well until the end of the WNAG event to be submitted if needed for review by UNAA. Once the wave is complete, all scores are final.
- This event Does qualify as UNAA Qualifier. Top 3 per class qualify to a Regional. Top 3 in the World
per class qualify straight to UNAA World Series Finals.
Top 3 in each division will be awarded medals immediately following their wave. Top 50% of unqualified participants in each division will qualify for Regionals. Please check the UNAA website for updated qualification info, as that is all calculated on their end.
- Awards will be held after each age division in a separate part of our facility. Top 3 in each age group will receive medals and every athlete that attends will receive a personalized WNAG completion certificate.
- Liquid Chalk and Indoor shoes will be allowed and are recommended.
- Covid policies will be sent out prior to the event with the final schedule and run times.
Prices (before convenience fees)
Sign up now to reserve your spot. Spots are very limited. All participants must sign our waiver. (Link can be found above)
Spectators are free (with limited capacity) (2 Spectators per athlete)
All times are subject to change. This event will take place on both the 5th and 6th of March with 17U Amateurs,15U, and 13U age groups running Saturday in the late afternoon and 7U, 9U, and 11U will run throughout Sunday. Please make sure to choose the correct DAY/AGE/TIME/GENDER as seen below when registering.
- 7U-SUNDAY 9:00AM (Both Male and Female)
- 9U-SUNDAY 11:15AM (Male)
- 9U-SUNDAY 1:30PM (Female)
- 11U-SUNDAY 3:45PM (Female)
- 11U -SUNDAY 6:00PM (Male)
- 13U-SATURDAY 2:00PM (Both Male and Female)
- 15U SATURDAY 5:00PM (Both Male and Female)
- Amateur [17U] 5:00PM (Both Male and Female)