LOST ISLAND WARRIOR COLORADO NINJA LEAGUE CNL COMPETITION MARCH 20th ONLY THIS IS FOR ALL AGE DIVISION on SATURDAY due to projected rain on Sunday.. COME ENJOY THE DAY with the WHOLE COLORADO NINJA LEAGUE.
Come experience the sport that American Ninja Warrior inspired. Come to Lost Island Warrior Gym, Colorado Springs Largest Outdoor Ninja Warrior Playground with over 25,000 square feet of amazing open space obstacles commonly seen on the TV show!
Come and see how well you can do on our courses WE ARE OFFERING AMAZING PRIZES and TROPHIES at this event!
Due to the projected rain in the forecast for Sunday we are MOVING all AGE DIVISIONS TO SATURDAY, March 20th!!
WE WILL RUN TWO COURSES at SAME TIME To MAXIMIZE on the wonderful SUN!
Our competition will follow Custom rules and age/classes based on your age as of October 24. 2020.
Prices (before convenience fees)
Sign up now to reserve your spot. All participants must sign our waiver.
- $50 for non pro, $40 for sibling discount, $60 pro, $30 JUST FOR FUN ( no awards just run the course for fun and see where you place)
Spectators are free (we are an outdoor gym with plenty of space
Siblings and family can buy an all day pass for just $10 to play while family members are competing
Each competitor gets an all day access pass.
THESE are TENTATIVE TIMES based on the #’s of past CNL we will send out exact times once we see how many will sign up with the new set time with best weather!
Each wave begins with a brief walkthrough
9 and UNDER
Wave 1 begins at 9:00 am
Wave 2 begins at 10:30 am
Awards projected for NOON
10 -12 yr old
Wave 1 is at 12:15 pm
Wave 2 is at 1:45 pm
Wave 3 is at 3 pm
Awards projected for 4:15 pm
13-16 year old
Wave 1 is at 9:45 am
Awards projected for NOON
Wave 1 is at 1 pm
Projected awards 2:45 pm
Arrive by 4;30 pm Start by 5 pm
Awards no later than 7:00 pm
Projected Time limits approximately 3 min for 9 U and 10-12 and 4 min for teens and 6 min for pros.
We will have two courses running at same time on different sections of the gym using the ninja masters app!
Pros will have a full course to themselves to utilize more area after other age groups finish!
CASH PRIZES TO TOP 3 PROS First $100, 2nd $75 , 3rd $50
Specific start times for each age group will be determined as number of participants become more evident. However, there may be a limited number of contestants in each division to make sure each group can start at their scheduled time.
Ages Groups: Athletes will be divided into 6 divisions across 4 age groups - 9 and under, 10-12, 13-16, 17+ Men & Women Amateur, 17+ Men & Women Pro, & Masters Over 40 (Women over 40 are in the amateur division due to low numbers of participants)
Note - Athlete’s will compete in the division based upon their age at the start of each season.
Example: If a 9 year old turns 10 the day after the first competition, then they can still compete in the 9 and under group. Season #4 begins on 10/24/2020
If you previously got a podium spot in finals as an amateur, then you must compete in the pro division!
Registration for Colorado Ninja League: All athletes must be registered annually with the CNL to compete at CNL events.
Pricing for : $50 for all divisions except pro. $40 sibling discount ( click sibling under age division at bottom you must highlight it)
$60 for Pros
$30 JUST FOR FUN ( will be recognized but not take away a podium spot to CNL members) Just see how you stack in the course!
$10 Sibling Discount ( This must be a family member, not cousins, etc.)
Sign ups on the day of competition will be charged double and must run first.
Any individual who registers with the CNL may compete at any CNL event. Individuals do not need to be associated with any specific ninja gym or other facility, but if they are, they can declare their gym/ club name by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Description & Rules: We want to take the pressure off of athletes so they do not fear failing on the first obstacle. Therefore all athletes are allowed to attempt every obstacle on the course whether they complete the obstacle or not. They just need to do so within the set time limit.
- Each course will have a time limit.
- Max Rest time between obstacles is 30 seconds
- Athletes will accrue a 30 second penalty for skipping an obstacle. If the athlete makes a "fake" attempt, the judges will decide whether or not to enforce the penalty.
- Athletes will accrue points for each obstacle they complete. Some obstacles can be worth more points than others, this is up to the gym to decide.
- Your total points for the day will determine your final placement. If there is a tie on points, placement will be determined by the fastest time.
- There must be at least 3 in the masters division or they will have to pick pro/amateur.
- Athletes will earn 1 League point for competing at each CNL event
- Athletes will earn additional points based on how they place at CNL events.
- Athletes will be judged on # of obstacles completed and time to completion. Therefore an athlete who completes 10 obstacles in 4 minutes will place higher and earn more points on a course than an athlete who completes 9 obstacles in 3 minutes.
- Athletes will earn points based on what place they finish at CNL meets:
- 1st = 10 pts
- 2nd = 9 pts
- 3rd = 8 pts
- 4th = 7 pts
- 5th = 6 pts
- 6th = 5 pts
- 7th = 4 pts
- 8th = 3 pts
- 9th = 2 pts
- 10th = 1 pts
- Note each place will also get the 1 league point for competing.
- Athletes will accumulate League Points at each CNL event. To earn an invite to the championships you must have at least 6 league points. Note: points are based off comp placement and not obstacles completed in the season.
- Top point leader for each division male & female gain entry to finals for free!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Suzanne Himka, Competition Director & Lost Island Warrior Coach Email: email@example.com