IRON SPORTS UNAA AREA QUALIFIER
Our competition will follow UNAA rules and age/classes based on your age as of January 1, 2021.
All times are subject to change.
- 7U 10:00am - 12:00pm
- 9U 12:30pm - 3:30pm
- 11U 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- 13U & 40+ - 11:00am - 2:00pm
- 15U, Amateur, and Pro 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Specific start times for each age group will be determined soon. However, there may be a limited number of contestants in each division to make sure each group can start at their scheduled time.
- 1 course with 7 - 15 obstacles.
- There will be a maximum of 3 Fails per course. After 3 Fails, the athletes run is over. They many finish the course but will not receive a score for the remaining obstacles. Their time will end with last Obstacle Completed. Each Obstacle will be worth 1 point for full completion. For more difficult obstacles, each obstacle can be worth 2 points and have a halfway point, which must be clearly marked with a tape mark or other. Completion of halfway is worth 1 point.
- Score is then determined by points gained, and time of full run. Points are the highest priority when determining final score with time being second priority. Most points, with fastest time wins. UNAA will no longer offer a RETRY. Finish or fail an obstacle and move on to the next.
The top 3 or 50% of class will advance to UNAA regionals based on which is greater.
You will be encouraged to join UNAA for Season 6 as you register if you are not already a member this is NOT required unless you plan on competing in the UNAA league. (NOTE: Membership must be renewed every season you wish to compete.)
Texas Ninja League members will be eligible to gain 1 point towards the league from this competition as long as season 3 membership has been renewed.
Prices (before convenience fees)
Spectators are free (with limited capacity).