North Central Ninja Series Qualifier
You must reside in Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, North Dakota or Wisconsin to register.
About the North Central Ninja Series
We are striving to promote local athletes in the region (IA, MN, WI, SD & ND) by providing a competition exclusive to residents of those states. Our different brackets allow you a more accurate placement in the region!
The finals event will have $12K in prizes and money. All you need to do is compete in one of our qualifiers this pilot season to see if you have what it takes to make it to the finals. Finals will be December 6-8 @ Ninjas United in Minnesota.
We want to crown the Regional Champions!
Basic Format of Competition
- Age is based off of age on January 1, 2019
- 5-minute time limit
- Points for each obstacle completed
- Each obstacle is worth 2, 4, 6, or 8 points based on difficulty.
- Half points for halfway on each obstacle.
- If you fail an obstacle, you continue to the next and receive 0 points or the halfway points, whichever applies. Your points still accumulate throughout the course.
- More info: https://thencns.com/
$40 for competitors
Athletes must have a waiver signed: www.ninjau.com/waiver
$5 for spectators (pay at the door)
Young kids spectating may play in our Little Ninjas area.
Spectators must also have have waivers and it is best to do this ahead of time: https://ninjau.com/waiver
Registration ends at midnight on Thursday, October 24th.
* Based on age as of January 01, 2019. Athletes may compete in an older group, but they cannot compete in more than one group.
6 & 7 female
6 & 7 male
8 & 9 female
8 & 9 male
10 & 11 female
10 & 11 male
18-34 amateur female
18-34 amateur male
18-34 pro female
18-34 pro male
35-44 masters female
35-44 masters male
45+ masters female
45+ masters male
* All times are subject to change *
Please follow us on social media to see updates or check back here
8:00am Check in for ages 6-11 year olds
8:30am Course walk through & rules
8:45am Runs Begin for 6-7 year olds, then older kids
12:30pm Check in for ages 12-17 year olds
1:00pm Course walk through & rules
1:15pm Runs Begin for 12-14 year olds, then older kids
3:00pm Check in for 18+
3:30pm Course walk through & rules
3:45pm Competition begins for Adults
The day of the competition, only a small section of our gym will be available for warming up. The rest of the gym will be off limits. Participants may attend open gym any other day. Open gym is available from 10am to 8pm and is $10 (Mon-Thu) or $12 (Fri & Sun).