- Youth (12 years old and under)
- Teen (13-17 years old)
- Pro (no age restrictions)
- There is no age restrictions for the Pro division however if you choose to run Pro you must stick with Pro for the entire NLNG season.
- Athlete can choose division to compete in as long as its their age group or older.
- Age cut off is based on the first comp of the year. This season is June 30th.
- ABSOLUTLEY NO prior knowledge of course.
- All athletes will get a course walk through with the judges to go over rules and ask questions prior to the start of the competition. This is the only time questions will be allowed.
- Ask it or risk it applies to each obstacle. Don’t try it without asking.
- After the walk through all athletes will be escorted to isolation room and can not watch any athletes compete. At this time all devices phones, computers, tablets and any other web devices will be checked in/not allowed in the quarantine room.
- Athletes will be required to post to social media prior to their run to let fans know when they will be live on Twitch. This will be supervised.
- Course/obstacles may not be practiced prior to your run.
- There will be no mulligans. If you fail and obstacle you move on to the next until your second fail.
- A QUALIFIER Competition course will have a min of 6 obstacles youth, 7 obstacles teen and 8 obstacles adult/pro with a 2 obstacles fails ending the run. If an athlete fails 2 obstacles in a QUALIFIER their run will end.
- Each athlete will be given no more then 40 seconds between each obstacle, however this will count in the total course time.
- The judge will give a Competed, Not Completed, 25 second reminder and a 7 second countdown to begin the next obstacle. Judges will start the timer as soon as the previous obstacle is complete.
- Qualifier course may have time limits, if this is the case the time limit will be disclosed with the rules.
- Every obstacle will have specific, visibly marked, start and ending point. If a line is crossed even by a hair the obstacle is lost. This is based on judge’s discretion, there will be no video reviews.
- If an obstacle is done differently then described in the rules, the competitor will risk losing that obstacle and point or points associated with it.
- Each obstacle will be rewarded points for completion. Amount of points each obstacle is worth will not be disclosed to competitors. This forcing every competitor to try their best on every obstacle.
- Athletes must try every obstacle.
- Multiplier points will be added by completing previously approved string of obstacles. Multipliers will be discussed during rules.
- If more than one competitor completes all the obstacles the overall time of each will decide the winner.
- Athletes will have only one try at each obstacle. If you fail to complete for any reason, your 40 second timer starts for the next obstacle. 40 second time will count against your overall course time.
- Finish times will be kept at the completion of each obstacle to judge against others who fail at the same point.
- In the event of an obstacle malfunctions or breaks the athlete will be allowed to return back to the starting area or choose a rerun from the start of the course. The rerun will happen immediately after the malfunction/break is corrected. The course judge will determine when the athlete is adequately rested.
Example of Malfunctions:
1. Course not being reset.
2. Obstacle breaking
3. Obstacle not functioning properly.
4. Timer malfunctions.
- Each athlete is responsible for getting to and from the competition as well as accommodations.
- Each athlete is responsible for being at the competition at the assigned time.
- No age restrictions for Pro divisions. However you must stick with the same division for the entire NLNG season.
- NO LIVE STREAMING COURSE RUNS BY SPECTATORS. Spectators are allowed to film runs for posting on individual social media feeds.
- Athlete must be ready to go at his assigned time, because this is a live stream we will not wait!
- After each individual run, they are to promptly leave the competition site. No contact of any kind to other competitors that have not yet competed.
- The finished athlete will not return to quarantine room.
- Audience must adhere to the following rules: Absolutely no coaching! Any coaching will result in immediate DQ. This is very striclty enforced.
- No personalized music during stream. This is a licensing problem and out of our hands.
- Once the athlete is taken from the quarantine room they will be given 2 minutes to plan their run and prepare for the start. Athletes can not receive any help from organizers, judges or camera people at any point during this time. Athletes will be given a 1 minute and a 30 second warning and then their run will start.
- This competition will be a single stage.
- No obstacle adjustments will be made for Male and Female competitors.
- All rules are subject to change
Early Bird Registration
July1-July14th at 11:59pm
Next Level Registration
July15th 12am -Aug18 at 11:59pm
Late Entry Registration
Aug19th 12am - Aug30th at 11:59pm
Last minute/Day of Registration
Saturday’s Schedule *We’ll do our best to stay on schedule, but times may vary!
8:45am Check in for Youth Category
9:30am Youth Course Walk Through
12:00pm Check in for Teen Category
12:30pm Teen Course Walk Through
2:45pm Check in for Pro/Adult
3:15pm Pro/Adult Course Walk Through
Spectators must also have a waiver signed and it is best to do this ahead of time. www.ninjau.com/waiver
. Young kids spectating may play in our Little Ninjas area.Livestream
The event will be livestreamed. Follow Next Level Ninja Games!
The day of the competition there will be no open gym. There is open gym on Friday from 10am to 8pm. Admission is $12 per person. No advance sign up is necessary.
There are lots of hotels in other areas that get great reviews, and really nothing is much more than maybe 10 minutes away! The Hilton Garden Inn
is very nice.